Copyright © James Price. All Rights Reserved.
Unless otherwise noted, no part of this website (site) is under a Creative Commons License or in the public domain.
All original content on this site is the property of the site owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and cannot be stored on any retrieval system, reproduced, reposted, displayed, modified or transmitted in any form, electronic or otherwise without written permission of the copyright owner. The fact that this site publishes an RSS feed does not in any way grant any rights for republication or re-use of the content. Within Fair Use, which my copyright policy declares to be no more than 50 words, you may quote a brief excerpt of content from this site in compliance with the points below:
- You must properly attribute the work to the author by providing a link back to the source page on this site, but not in a way that suggests that the author endorses you or your use of the work.
- None of the content on this site can be used for commercial purposes. Sites with ads may imply the site is commercial (ads generate income).
- You may not use any content from this site to create derivative works.
- Publication of translations of content on this site, beyond Fair Use, are a violation of my copyright.
The content on this site represents my thoughts, opinions and viewpoints. The views and opinions expressed are my own and not those of other people, institutions or organizations I am affiliated with unless stated explicitly. My site is not affiliated with, neither does it represent the views, position or attitudes of my clients, employer(s), their clients, or any of their affiliated companies.
Fair Use Notice
I may on occasion post copyrighted material without specific authorization from the copyright owner. The use of any Trademark or Copyrighted material is not intended to infringe Copyright. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings. In all such cases, a conspicuous link will be provided to the source of the material. The Author of this site believes that this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this site are distributed without profit for research and educational purposes. If you see anything on this site that has not been properly attributed to its creator, please advise me and I will immediately rectify it. If a documented copyright owner so requests, I will remove their material from published display, however I reserve the right to provide a link to that material or to a source of that material.
All products offered for sale on this website are digital downloads, and since payments are processed by PayPal, no financial or personal information is stored on our system.
We respect your privacy. Any and all personal contact information gathered here is regarded in the strictest confidence and is not lent, sold or otherwise traded or passed to anybody. Period.
Blog and Forum Posting Policy
We welcome your participation and comments on Musings of a Spiritual Traveler. Our site is governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. You are fully responsible for everything that you post.
Musings of a Spiritual Traveler does not discriminate against any views. Nevertheless, we may monitor any user-generated content as we choose and we reserve the right to remove content for any reason whatever, without consent. Here are some of the rules we follow:
- We will only post comments from commenters over 13 years of age.
- We will remove comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- We will edit or remove comments that contain personal information (whether your own or someone else’s), including home address, home or cell phone number, or personal e-mail address, in order to protect privacy.
- We will remove spam, comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that involve political campaigning or lobbying.
- Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the comment being removed. Continued posting of gratuitous links will result in your posting privileges being suspended.
- Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. We will follow a notice and takedown procedure for complaints of copyright violation under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- The contents of all comments are released into the public domain unless the commenter clearly states otherwise, so do not submit anything you do not wish to broadcast to the general public.
Violation of any of the above rules may result in suspension of your posting privileges.